Monday, January 19, 2009

a starting thought!!

The power of anonymity! It gives me a George Bush like confidence to speak my mind on anything and everything, however stupid or non relevant it might be. Some might like to see it as cowardice, but i attach little importance to confidence while blogging, i just write to express my thoughts.

I recently saw the interview of the young British foreign minister. He is a ardent blogger too and see it as a medium of reaching the masses, a cost effective ways of incorporating views of the common people and thereby maintaining the common touch. The Opposition leader is also blogging. As a common man, i don't fear loosing the common touch, but I would like to observe shifts in my thoughts.

Palest ink is better than the best memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment